Ghur is a 17,853 ft / 5,442 m mountain peak near Skārdu, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 56th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 112th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Sosbun Brakk, Tongo, Sokha Lumbu, Shanasir Pir Gombar, Baintha Brakk, and Gama Sokha Lumbu. See the Ghur map, 3D fly around, and the Ghur photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ghur SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ghur summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ghur pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sosbun Brakk 17,681 ft / 5,389 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Tongo 18,495 ft / 5,638 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Sokha Lumbu 18,057 ft / 5,504 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Shanasir Pir Gombar 15,563 ft / 4,744 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Baintha Brakk 22,520 ft / 6,864 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Gama Sokha Lumbu 19,489 ft / 5,940 m 11 mi / 17 km away