Gharkun is a 20,268 ft / 6,178 m mountain peak near Zuogaimanma, Gansu, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 56th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Dansam, Saltoro Kangri I, Saltoro Kangri II, Chasang, Sherpi Kangri, and T'e-la-mu-k'an-li Feng. See the Gharkun map, 3D fly around, and the Gharkun photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gharkun SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gharkun summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gharkun pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Dansam 20,818 ft / 6,345 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Saltoro Kangri I 25,400 ft / 7,742 m 23 mi / 37 km away
- Saltoro Kangri II 24,757 ft / 7,546 m 23 mi / 38 km away
- Chasang 16,227 ft / 4,946 m 25 mi / 40 km away
- Sherpi Kangri 23,070 ft / 7,032 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- T'e-la-mu-k'an-li Feng 24,047 ft / 7,330 m 35 mi / 56 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Saltoro Kangri I
- Saltoro Kangri II
- Sherpi Kangri
- T'e-la-mu-k'an-li Feng
- Recent Summits
- Mount Hunger
- Winn Mountain
- Hall Mountain
- Nats Mountain
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora