Gharesa is a 9,909 ft / 3,020 m mountain peak near Alīābad, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 242nd highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 602nd highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Buri Harar, Atabad, Rash Phari, Zangia Harar, Momhil Sar, and Bojohaghur Duanasir. See the Gharesa map, 3D fly around, and the Gharesa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gharesa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gharesa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gharesa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Buri Harar 14,453 ft / 4,405 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Atabad 16,572 ft / 5,051 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Rash Phari 15,661 ft / 4,774 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Zangia Harar 13,885 ft / 4,232 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Momhil Sar 21,176 ft / 6,455 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Bojohaghur Duanasir 23,339 ft / 7,114 m 12 mi / 19 km away