Ger Asahanii Uula
Ger Asahanii Uula is a 10,562 ft / 3,219 m mountain peak near Jargalant, Bayanhongor, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Bayanhongor and the 22nd highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Sumeteyn Tsatsal Uula, Del Hayrhan Uula, Sodvon Uul, Dzagastin Uul, Huyagta Uula, and Bogdo Uula. See the Ger Asahanii Uula map, 3D fly around, and the Ger Asahanii Uula photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ger Asahanii Uula SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ger Asahanii Uula summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ger Asahanii Uula pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sumeteyn Tsatsal Uula 9,299 ft / 2,834 m 31 mi / 51 km away
- Del Hayrhan Uula 7,041 ft / 2,146 m 62 mi / 101 km away
- Sodvon Uul 9,134 ft / 2,784 m 63 mi / 102 km away
- Dzagastin Uul 8,885 ft / 2,708 m 65 mi / 104 km away
- Huyagta Uula 10,380 ft / 3,164 m 66 mi / 106 km away
- Bogdo Uula 9,377 ft / 2,858 m 70 mi / 112 km away