George Peterson Butte
George Peterson Butte is a 4,760 ft / 1,451 m mountain peak near Arlington Heights, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1367th highest mountain in Washington and the 25473rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Loomis Mountain, Twin Sisters Mountain, Dock Butte, Goat Mountain, Survey Point, and Mount Josephine. See the George Peterson Butte map, 3D fly around, and the George Peterson Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
George Peterson Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to George Peterson Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add George Peterson Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Loomis Mountain 5,381 ft / 1,640 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Twin Sisters Mountain 5,764 ft / 1,757 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Dock Butte 4,961 ft / 1,512 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Goat Mountain 4,770 ft / 1,454 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Survey Point 5,023 ft / 1,531 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Josephine 3,914 ft / 1,193 m 5 mi / 8 km away