Gbinsi is a 1,554 ft / 474 m mountain peak near Kabala, Northern Province, Sierra Leone. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 51st highest mountain in Sierra Leone. The nearest peaks are Bandabahun, Mangalonko, Konkoba, Mount Bintumani (Loma Mansa), Kundukonko, and Durukonko. See the Gbinsi map, 3D fly around, and the Gbinsi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gbinsi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gbinsi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gbinsi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Bandabahun 1,600 ft / 488 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Mangalonko 1,621 ft / 494 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Konkoba 1,489 ft / 454 m 28 mi / 46 km away
- Mount Bintumani (Loma Mansa) 6,381 ft / 1,945 m 30 mi / 49 km away
- Kundukonko 3,547 ft / 1,081 m 32 mi / 51 km away
- Durukonko 4,451 ft / 1,357 m 36 mi / 58 km away
- Recent Summits
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Storm King Mountain
- Mount Whiteface
- Mount Cilley
- Jones Peak