100% Northwest Ridge
Gawahon Peak is a 4,297 ft / 1,310 m mountain peak in the Mount Silay Range in Negros Occidental, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Negros Occidental and the 345th highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Dinamlagan Peak, Calaptan Peak, Mount Silay, Sicaba diotay Peak, Sicaba dacu Peak, and Dalayapan Peak. See the Gawahon Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Gawahon Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gawahon Peak SUMMIT LOG
4 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 25, 1999. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dinamlagan Peak 4,839 ft / 1,475 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Calaptan Peak 4,422 ft / 1,348 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Silay 5,036 ft / 1,535 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Sicaba diotay Peak 4,908 ft / 1,496 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sicaba dacu Peak 4,381 ft / 1,336 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Dalayapan Peak 3,756 ft / 1,145 m 3 mi / 4 km away