Gasherbrum IV is a 26,001 ft / 7,925 m mountain peak near Linxia, Gansu, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Gasherbrum III, Gasherbrum II, Gasherbrum II East, Broad Peak, Gasherbrum I, and Marble Peak. See the Gasherbrum IV map, 3D fly around, and the Gasherbrum IV photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gasherbrum IV SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gasherbrum IV summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gasherbrum IV pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gasherbrum III 26,089 ft / 7,952 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gasherbrum II 26,362 ft / 8,035 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gasherbrum II East 25,453 ft / 7,758 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Broad Peak 26,414 ft / 8,051 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gasherbrum I 26,509 ft / 8,080 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Marble Peak 20,525 ft / 6,256 m 7 mi / 11 km away