Gasherbrum III is a 26,089 ft / 7,952 m mountain peak near Linxia, Gansu, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Gasherbrum II, Gasherbrum IV, Gasherbrum II East, Gasherbrum I, Broad Peak, and Baltoro Kangri. See the Gasherbrum III map, 3D fly around, and the Gasherbrum III photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gasherbrum III SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gasherbrum III summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gasherbrum III pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gasherbrum II 26,362 ft / 8,035 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Gasherbrum IV 26,001 ft / 7,925 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gasherbrum II East 25,453 ft / 7,758 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gasherbrum I 26,509 ft / 8,080 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Broad Peak 26,414 ft / 8,051 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Baltoro Kangri 23,990 ft / 7,312 m 8 mi / 13 km away