Gasherbrum II is a 26,362 ft / 8,035 m mountain peak in the Karakoram Range in Xinjiang, China , Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Xinjiang , 5th highest mountain in China and the 5th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Gasherbrum III, Gasherbrum II East, Gasherbrum IV, Gasherbrum I, Broad Peak, and Baltoro Kangri. Gasherbrum II belongs to the Eight-thousanders peak list. See the Gasherbrum II map, 3D fly around, and the Gasherbrum II photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gasherbrum II SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gasherbrum II summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gasherbrum II pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gasherbrum III 26,089 ft / 7,952 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Gasherbrum II East 25,453 ft / 7,758 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Gasherbrum IV 26,001 ft / 7,925 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gasherbrum I 26,509 ft / 8,080 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Broad Peak 26,414 ft / 8,051 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Baltoro Kangri 23,990 ft / 7,312 m 8 mi / 12 km away