Gasherbrum II East
Gasherbrum II East is a 25,453 ft / 7,758 m mountain peak in Xinjiang, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Xinjiang and the 8th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Gasherbrum II, Gasherbrum III, Gasherbrum I, Gasherbrum IV, Broad Peak, and Baltoro Kangri. See the Gasherbrum II East map, 3D fly around, and the Gasherbrum II East photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gasherbrum II East SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gasherbrum II East summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gasherbrum II East pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Gasherbrum II 26,362 ft / 8,035 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Gasherbrum III 26,089 ft / 7,952 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gasherbrum I 26,509 ft / 8,080 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gasherbrum IV 26,001 ft / 7,925 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Broad Peak 26,414 ft / 8,051 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Baltoro Kangri 23,990 ft / 7,312 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Recent Summits
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain
- North Mountain
- Fletcher Peak