Gasherbrum I is the 11th highest peak in the world, located on the Pakistan-China border in Gilgit-Baltistan region of Pakistan. It is also known as Hidden Peak in reference to its extreme remoteness. Gasherbrum I is part of the Gasherbrum massif, located in the Karakoram region of the Himalaya.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gasherbrum I SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 5, 2010. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gasherbrum II East 25,453 ft / 7,758 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gasherbrum II 26,362 ft / 8,035 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gasherbrum III 26,089 ft / 7,952 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Gasherbrum IV 26,001 ft / 7,925 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Sia Kangri 23,868 ft / 7,275 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Baltoro Kangri 23,990 ft / 7,312 m 6 mi / 9 km away