Garfield Peak is a 1,549 ft / 472 m mountain peak near Miller, South Dakota, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 447th highest mountain in South Dakota and the 49894th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sugar Loaf Hill, Waters Hill, Bald Mountain, Redfield Hills, Ree Hills, and Bald Hills. See the Garfield Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Garfield Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Garfield Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Garfield Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Garfield Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Charlie Black Butte 4,272 ft / 1,302 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Badger Peak 4,409 ft / 1,344 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Point 3609 ft / 1100 m 3,610 ft / 1,100 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Fisher Butte 4,396 ft / 1,340 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cook Mountain 4,206 ft / 1,282 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Trembling Butte 3,225 ft / 983 m 14 mi / 22 km away