100% Green Ridge trail
Galleon Mountain is a 5,283 ft / 1,610 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1207th highest mountain in Washington and the 23520th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Floating Rock, Sorcery Mountain, Little Bulger, Treen Peak, Mount Garfield East, and Mount Price. Galleon Mountain belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Galleon Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Galleon Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Galleon Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 4, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Green Ridge trail.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Floating Rock 5,174 ft / 1,577 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sorcery Mountain 5,273 ft / 1,607 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Bulger 5,111 ft / 1,558 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Treen Peak 5,763 ft / 1,757 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Garfield East 5,480 ft / 1,670 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Price 5,587 ft / 1,703 m 3 mi / 4 km away