Galleon Mountain is a 5,283 ft / 1,610 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1144th highest mountain in Washington and the 22657th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Floating Rock, Sorcery Mountain, Little Bulger, Treen Peak, Mount Garfield East, and Mount Price. Galleon Mountain belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Galleon Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Galleon Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Galleon Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Galleon Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Galleon Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Floating Rock 5,174 ft / 1,577 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sorcery Mountain 5,273 ft / 1,607 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Bulger 5,111 ft / 1,558 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Treen Peak 5,763 ft / 1,757 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Garfield East 5,480 ft / 1,670 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Price 5,587 ft / 1,703 m 3 mi / 4 km away