Fremont Peak is a 13,745 ft / 4,189 m mountain peak in the Wind River Range in Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Wyoming and the 195th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Jackson Peak, Mount Sacagawea, Mount Helen, Henderson Peak, Harrower Peak, and Elephant Head. See the Fremont Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Fremont Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Fremont Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Fremont Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jackson Peak 13,517 ft / 4,120 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Sacagawea 13,569 ft / 4,136 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Helen 13,620 ft / 4,151 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Henderson Peak 13,048 ft / 3,977 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Harrower Peak 12,910 ft / 3,935 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Elephant Head 12,172 ft / 3,710 m 2 mi / 4 km away