Fox Hill is a 4,308 ft / 1,313 m mountain peak near La Grande, Oregon, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2014th highest mountain in Oregon and the 28703rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mahogany Mountain, Rooster Peak, Table Mountain, Mount Emily, Sugarloaf Mountain, and Green Mountain. See the Fox Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Fox Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Fox Hill SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Fox Hill
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mahogany Mountain 4,649 ft / 1,417 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rooster Peak 3,822 ft / 1,165 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Table Mountain 3,572 ft / 1,089 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Emily 6,099 ft / 1,859 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 4,721 ft / 1,439 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Green Mountain 5,453 ft / 1,662 m 7 mi / 11 km away