Four Sisters Dome
Four Sisters Dome is a 3,486 ft / 1,063 m mountain peak in Nunavut, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 121st highest mountain in Nunavut and the 7593rd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Black Crown Peak, Crusoe Peak, Wolf Mountain, White Triplets Peaks, Tibetan Mountain, and Yellowhead Mountain. See the Four Sisters Dome map, 3D fly around, and the Four Sisters Dome photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Four Sisters Dome SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Four Sisters Dome summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Four Sisters Dome pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Black Crown Peak 2,619 ft / 798 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Crusoe Peak 2,489 ft / 759 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Wolf Mountain 2,656 ft / 810 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- White Triplets Peaks 4,466 ft / 1,361 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Tibetan Mountain 1,643 ft / 501 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Yellowhead Mountain 2,326 ft / 709 m 3 mi / 4 km away