Four Brothers is a 6,485 ft / 1,977 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 597th highest mountain in Washington and the 16059th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Chikamin Peak, Huckleberry Mountain, Lemah Mountain, Alaska Mountain, Alta Mountain, and Three Queens. See the Four Brothers map, 3D fly around, and the Four Brothers photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Four Brothers SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Four Brothers summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Four Brothers pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Chikamin Peak 7,000 ft / 2,134 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Lemah Thumb 6,960 ft / 2,121 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Huckleberry Mountain 6,320 ft / 1,926 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lemah Mountain 7,512 ft / 2,290 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Alaska Mountain 5,745 ft / 1,751 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- East Alta Mountain 6,080 ft / 1,853 m 2 mi / 3 km away