Fortress Butte is a 1,884 ft / 574 m mountain peak near Bullhead City, Arizona, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3021st highest mountain in Arizona and the 45811th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sugarloaf Mountain, The Knoll, Camp Knob, Promontory Point, Paint Pots, and Fortification Hill. See the Fortress Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Fortress Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Fortress Butte SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Dec 20, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Fortress Butte
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Liberty Bell Peak 1,716 ft / 523 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 1700 ft / 518 m 1,700 ft / 518 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Point 2125 ft / 647 m 2,125 ft / 648 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Point 2397 ft / 730 m 2,397 ft / 731 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 1,818 ft / 554 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Point 1900 ft / 579 m 1,900 ft / 579 m 4 mi / 6 km away