Fork Mountain is a 2,969 ft / 905 m mountain peak near Black Mountain, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1637th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 35110th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point Lookout, Point Lookout Mountain, Little Fork Mountain, Bald Rock, Chickasaw Knobs, and Barnwell Mountain. See the Fork Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Fork Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Fork Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Fork Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Fork Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point Lookout 2,966 ft / 904 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point Lookout Mountain 2,972 ft / 906 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Fork Mountain 2,467 ft / 752 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bald Rock 2,881 ft / 878 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Chickasaw Knobs 2,648 ft / 807 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Barnwell Mountain 2,684 ft / 818 m 2 mi / 3 km away