Fork Mountain is a 2,969 ft / 905 m mountain peak near Black Mountain, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1640th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 36447th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point Lookout, Point Lookout Mountain, Bald Rock, Little Fork Mountain, Chickasaw Knobs, and Barnwell Mountain. See the Fork Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Fork Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Fork Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Fork Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Fork Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bald Rock 2,881 ft / 878 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point Lookout Mountain 2,972 ft / 906 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point Lookout 2,966 ft / 904 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Fork Mountain 2,467 ft / 752 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Chickasaw Knobs 2,648 ft / 807 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Barnwell Mountain 2,684 ft / 818 m 2 mi / 3 km away