100% Bushwack trail
Fork Mountain is a 1,837 ft / 560 m mountain peak near Perryville, Arkansas, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 260th highest mountain in Arkansas and the 46367th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Armstead Mountain, Oak Mountain, Snowlick Mountain, John Mountain, Hatley Mountain, and Kincannon Mountain. See the Fork Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Fork Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Fork Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 6, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point Lookout 2,966 ft / 904 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point Lookout Mountain 2,972 ft / 906 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Fork Mountain 2,467 ft / 752 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bald Rock 2,881 ft / 878 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Chickasaw Knobs 2,648 ft / 807 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Barnwell Mountain 2,684 ft / 818 m 2 mi / 3 km away