Forbidden Peak is a 8,815 ft / 2,687 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 38th highest mountain in Washington and the 6717th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Boston Peak, Sahale Mountain, Horseshoe Peak, Buckner Mountain, Cascade Peak, and The Triplets. Forbidden Peak belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the Forbidden Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Forbidden Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Forbidden Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Forbidden Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Boston Peak 8,894 ft / 2,711 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sahale Mountain 8,680 ft / 2,646 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Horseshoe Peak 8,481 ft / 2,585 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Buckner Mountain 9,112 ft / 2,777 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cascade Peak 7,382 ft / 2,250 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- The Triplets 7,083 ft / 2,159 m 4 mi / 6 km away