100% West Ridge
Forbidden Peak is a 8,815 ft / 2,687 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 39th highest mountain in Washington and the 7274th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Boston Peak, Sahale Mountain, Horseshoe Peak, Buckner Mountain, Cascade Peak, and The Triplets. Forbidden Peak belongs to the Washington Top 100 Peaks Challenge, and the Mountaineers Club Cascade Classics Peak Pin peak lists. See the Forbidden Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Forbidden Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Forbidden Peak SUMMIT LOG
6 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 31, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is West Ridge.
Others who’ve summited Forbidden Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Boston Peak 8,894 ft / 2,711 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sahale Mountain 8,680 ft / 2,646 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Horseshoe Peak 8,481 ft / 2,585 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Buckner Mountain 9,112 ft / 2,777 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cascade Peak 7,382 ft / 2,250 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- The Triplets 7,083 ft / 2,159 m 4 mi / 6 km away