Foho Tatamailau (Mount Ramelau)
Foho Tatamailau (Mount Ramelau) is a 9,721 ft / 2,963 m mountain peak near Dili, Dili, East Timor. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in East Timor. The nearest peaks are Foho Doramelau, Foho Loracaudo, Foho Hatofahi, Foho Monolorlau, Foho Laumeta, and Foho Sissdio. Foho Tatamailau (Mount Ramelau) belongs to the World Country High Points peak list. See the Foho Tatamailau (Mount Ramelau) map, 3D fly around, and the Foho Tatamailau (Mt. Ramelau) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Foho Tatamailau (Mount Ramelau) SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Foho Tatamailau (Mount Ramelau) summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Foho Tatamailau (Mount Ramelau) pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Foho Doramelau 9,373 ft / 2,857 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Foho Loracaudo 7,454 ft / 2,272 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Foho Hatofahi 8,783 ft / 2,677 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Foho Monolorlau 7,503 ft / 2,287 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Foho Laumeta 8,786 ft / 2,678 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Foho Sissdio 6,519 ft / 1,987 m 3 mi / 4 km away