Foho Ramelau is a 7,854 ft / 2,394 m mountain peak near Dili, Dili, East Timor. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in East Timor. The nearest peaks are Foho Lebolia, Foho Raimodoi, Foho Madanaga, Foho Lebolauria, Foho Hatosaga, and Foho Hatomera. See the Foho Ramelau map, 3D fly around, and the Foho Ramelau photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Foho Ramelau SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Foho Ramelau summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Foho Ramelau pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Foho Lebolia 8,392 ft / 2,558 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Foho Raimodoi 7,972 ft / 2,430 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Foho Madanaga 5,984 ft / 1,824 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Foho Lebolauria 7,376 ft / 2,248 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Foho Hatosaga 8,163 ft / 2,488 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Foho Hatomera 4,337 ft / 1,322 m 2 mi / 3 km away