Foel-boeth is a 1,955 ft / 596 m mountain peak near Bala, Gwynedd, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2996th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Carnedd Llechwedd-llyfn (Llechwedd-llyfn), Carnedd y Filiast, Graig Ddu, Waun Garnedd-y-Filiast, Craig yr Hafod, and Mynydd Nodol. See the Foel-boeth map, 3D fly around, and the Foel-boeth photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Foel-boeth SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Foel-boeth summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Foel-boeth pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Carnedd Llechwedd-llyfn (Llechwedd-llyfn) 2,110 ft / 643 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carnedd y Filiast 2,195 ft / 669 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Graig Ddu 1,762 ft / 537 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Waun Garnedd-y-Filiast 2,113 ft / 644 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Craig yr Hafod 1,716 ft / 523 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mynydd Nodol 1,768 ft / 539 m 2 mi / 4 km away