Fluted Peak is a 13,543 ft / 4,128 m mountain peak near Alamosa, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 257th highest mountain in Colorado and the 360th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 13419 ft / 4090 m, Little Horn Peak, Mount Adams, Horn Peak, Comanche Peak, and Point 13580 A. See the Fluted Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Fluted Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Fluted Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Fluted Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Fluted Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Horn Peak 13,140 ft / 4,005 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Adams 13,937 ft / 4,248 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Horn Peak 13,450 ft / 4,100 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Comanche Peak 13,245 ft / 4,037 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 13580 A 13,580 ft / 4,139 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Baldy Mountain 12,943 ft / 3,945 m 2 mi / 3 km away