Flatiron Mountain is a 5,787 ft / 1,764 m mountain peak near Libby, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2028th highest mountain in Montana and the 20025th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Chief Peak, Indian Peak, Clay Mountain, Roderick Mountain, Sheepherder Mountain, and Turner Mountain. See the Flatiron Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Flatiron Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Flatiron Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Flatiron Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Chief Peak 5,039 ft / 1,536 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Indian Peak 4,997 ft / 1,523 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Clay Mountain 4,990 ft / 1,521 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Roderick Mountain 6,634 ft / 2,022 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sheepherder Mountain 6,348 ft / 1,935 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Turner Mountain 5,932 ft / 1,808 m 5 mi / 8 km away