Flat Top Mountain
Flat Top Mountain is a 3,973 ft / 1,211 m mountain peak near Bedford, Virginia, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 96th highest mountain in Virginia and the 30519th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Flat Top Mountain, Sunset Hill, Sharp Top Mountain, Chesnut Mountain, Buzzards Roost, and Harkening Hill. See the Flat Top Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Flat Top Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Flat Top Mountain SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 1, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is standard.
Others who’ve summited Flat Top Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Flat Top Mountain 3,973 ft / 1,211 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Sunset Hill 2,644 ft / 806 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sharp Top Mountain 3,862 ft / 1,177 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Chesnut Mountain 3,091 ft / 942 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Buzzards Roost 3,524 ft / 1,074 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Harkening Hill 3,353 ft / 1,022 m 2 mi / 4 km away