Flat Top is a 3,960 ft / 1,207 m mountain peak near Yuma, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3406th highest mountain in Colorado and the 29140th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Twin Buttes, Haystack Butte, Marks Butte, Mount Vernon, North Reiradon Hill, and South Reiradon Hill. See the Flat Top map, 3D fly around, and the Flat Top photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Flat Top SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Flat Top summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Flat Top pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Twin Buttes 3,865 ft / 1,178 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Haystack Butte 4,170 ft / 1,271 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Marks Butte 4,075 ft / 1,242 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Mount Vernon 3,986 ft / 1,215 m 16 mi / 27 km away
- North Reiradon Hill 4,511 ft / 1,375 m 31 mi / 50 km away
- South Reiradon Hill 4,491 ft / 1,369 m 31 mi / 51 km away