Flat Hills is a 5,318 ft / 1,621 m mountain peak near Dugway, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1888th highest mountain in Utah and the 23333rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Davis Mountain, Round Top, Davis Mountain, Little Granite Mountain, Davis Knolls, and Simpson Buttes. See the Flat Hills map, 3D fly around, and the Flat Hills photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Flat Hills SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Flat Hills
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Davis Mountain 5,095 ft / 1,553 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Round Top 6,391 ft / 1,948 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Davis Mountain 6,188 ft / 1,886 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Little Granite Mountain 5,236 ft / 1,596 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Davis Knolls 5,535 ft / 1,687 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Simpson Buttes 5,190 ft / 1,582 m 10 mi / 16 km away