Flagstaff Mountain is a 9,176 ft / 2,797 m mountain peak near Park City, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 478th highest mountain in Utah and the 6022nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lone Hill, Bald Mountain, Bald Eagle Mountain, Treasure Hill, Jupiter Hill, and Rossi Hill. See the Flagstaff Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Flagstaff Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Flagstaff Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Flagstaff Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Flagstaff Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Belshazzar Mountain 3,914 ft / 1,193 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cougar Mountain 3,615 ft / 1,102 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Island Rock 2,103 ft / 641 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Island Mountain 2,766 ft / 843 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Black Hawk Mountain 3,445 ft / 1,050 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Eagle Peak 2,349 ft / 716 m 4 mi / 7 km away