Flagstaff Mountain is a 9,176 ft / 2,797 m mountain peak near Park City, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 477th highest mountain in Utah and the 6057th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lone Hill, Bald Mountain, Bald Eagle Mountain, Treasure Hill, Jupiter Hill, and Rossi Hill. See the Flagstaff Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Flagstaff Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Flagstaff Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Flagstaff Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Flagstaff Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- East Green Mountain 7,980 ft / 2,432 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tram Hill 7,100 ft / 2,164 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Green Mountain 8,148 ft / 2,484 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Anemone Hill 6,618 ft / 2,017 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Flatirons 7,156 ft / 2,181 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- South Green Mountain 8,073 ft / 2,461 m 2 mi / 3 km away