100% Red Cloud Hiking Trail
Flagstaff Mountain is a 9,176 ft / 2,797 m mountain peak near Park City, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 496th highest mountain in Utah and the 6281st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lone Hill, Bald Mountain, Bald Eagle Mountain, Treasure Hill, Jupiter Hill, and Tri County Peak. See the Flagstaff Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Flagstaff Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Flagstaff Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 3, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lone Hill 8,871 ft / 2,704 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Bald Mountain 9,337 ft / 2,846 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bald Eagle Mountain 8,468 ft / 2,581 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Treasure Hill 8,248 ft / 2,514 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jupiter Hill 9,980 ft / 3,042 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Tri County Peak 10,026 ft / 3,056 m 3 mi / 5 km away