Flagstaff Mountain is a 9,176 ft / 2,797 m mountain peak near Park City, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 477th highest mountain in Utah and the 6057th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lone Hill, Bald Mountain, Bald Eagle Mountain, Treasure Hill, Jupiter Hill, and Rossi Hill. See the Flagstaff Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Flagstaff Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Flagstaff Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Flagstaff Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Flagstaff Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Flagstaff Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Davenport Hill 10,092 ft / 3,076 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Superior 11,040 ft / 3,365 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Cristo 11,132 ft / 3,393 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kessler Peak 10,387 ft / 3,166 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sundial Peak 10,285 ft / 3,135 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Baldy 11,068 ft / 3,374 m 2 mi / 4 km away