Ferry Peak is a 7,762 ft / 2,366 m mountain peak near Granite Falls, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 228th highest mountain in Washington and the 10530th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Uno Peak, Vie Mountain, Big Goat Mountain, Devils Kitchen, Old Maid Mountain, and Little Goat Mountain. See the Ferry Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Ferry Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ferry Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ferry Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ferry Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Uno Peak 7,644 ft / 2,330 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Vie Mountain 7,382 ft / 2,250 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Big Goat Mountain 7,044 ft / 2,147 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Devils Kitchen 6,407 ft / 1,953 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Old Maid Mountain 7,897 ft / 2,407 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Little Goat Mountain 6,762 ft / 2,061 m 3 mi / 5 km away