100% Alpine Ridge Trail
Fall River Pass Mountain
Fall River Pass Mountain is a 12,010 ft / 3,661 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1218th highest mountain in Colorado and the 1870th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Marmot Point, Trail Ridge, Nutcracker Peak, Toll Memorial, Mount Chapin, and North Specimen. See the Fall River Pass Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Fall River Pass Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Fall River Pass Mountain SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 27, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Fall River Pass Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Marmot Point 11,915 ft / 3,632 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Trail Ridge 12,355 ft / 3,766 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nutcracker Peak 10,855 ft / 3,309 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Toll Memorial 12,315 ft / 3,754 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Chapin 12,460 ft / 3,798 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- North Specimen 12,307 ft / 3,751 m 3 mi / 5 km away