Fairchild Peak is a 7,152 ft / 2,180 m mountain peak in Antarctica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1010th highest mountain in Antarctica. The nearest peaks are Pagoda Peak, Peneplain Peak, Mount Mackellar, Mount Bell, Mount Stanley, and Mount Elizabeth. See the Fairchild Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Fairchild Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Fairchild Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Fairchild Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Fairchild Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pagoda Peak 10,000 ft / 3,048 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Peneplain Peak 8,694 ft / 2,650 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Mount Mackellar 9,948 ft / 3,032 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Mount Bell 14,124 ft / 4,305 m 19 mi / 31 km away
- Mount Stanley 10,564 ft / 3,220 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Mount Elizabeth 10,761 ft / 3,280 m 20 mi / 32 km away