Etheridge Ridge is a 7,152 ft / 2,180 m mountain peak in the Great Dividing Range in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 7th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Mount Kosciuszko, Rams Head, Mount Northcote, Byatts Camp Peak, Mount Townsend, and Rams Head Range High Point. Etheridge Ridge belongs to the Australia 2000m Peaks peak list. See the Etheridge Ridge map, 3D fly around, and the Etheridge Ridge photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Etheridge Ridge SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Etheridge Ridge summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Etheridge Ridge pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Kosciuszko 7,310 ft / 2,228 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Rams Head 7,185 ft / 2,190 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Northcote 6,991 ft / 2,131 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Byatts Camp Peak 7,083 ft / 2,159 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Townsend 7,247 ft / 2,209 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Rams Head Range High Point 6,814 ft / 2,077 m 3 mi / 4 km away