Erdagi is a 9,717 ft / 2,962 m mountain peak near Başkale, Van, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 43rd highest mountain in Van and the 142nd highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Soltani, Kuh-e Nuch, Bareh-ye Zivan Dagh, Kuh-e Bardehziv, Kuh-e Fatemeh Shif, and Kuh-e Girbaran. See the Erdagi map, 3D fly around, and the Erdagi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Erdagi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Erdagi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Erdagi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Soltani 9,547 ft / 2,910 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Nuch 9,455 ft / 2,882 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bareh-ye Zivan Dagh 9,493 ft / 2,894 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Kuh-e Bardehziv 10,154 ft / 3,095 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Kuh-e Fatemeh Shif 10,489 ft / 3,197 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Kuh-e Girbaran 11,017 ft / 3,358 m 5 mi / 9 km away