Er Rahal is a 9,692 ft / 2,954 m mountain peak near Bcharré, Liban-Nord, Lebanon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Liban-Nord and the 6th highest mountain in Lebanon. The nearest peaks are Msakham, Machraa Tourmous, Dahr Qloussia, Qornet el Mekhfiye, Dahr el Msil, and Manzalet el Msil. See the Er Rahal map, 3D fly around, and the Er Rahal photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Er Rahal SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Er Rahal summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Er Rahal pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Msakham 9,554 ft / 2,912 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Machraa Tourmous 9,619 ft / 2,932 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dahr Qloussia 9,334 ft / 2,845 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Qornet el Mekhfiye 9,615 ft / 2,931 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dahr el Msil 8,990 ft / 2,740 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Manzalet el Msil 8,638 ft / 2,633 m 1 mi / 2 km away