Enguru Dagi is a 4,326 ft / 1,319 m mountain peak near Amasya, Amasya, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Amasya and the 2084th highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Kocababa Tepe, Ulucak Tepesi, Kuspinar Tepe, Karaomer Dagi, Karaomer Dagi, and Aptal Dag. See the Enguru Dagi map, 3D fly around, and the Enguru Dagi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Enguru Dagi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Enguru Dagi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Enguru Dagi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kocababa Tepe 4,715 ft / 1,437 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ulucak Tepesi 5,173 ft / 1,577 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Kuspinar Tepe 5,679 ft / 1,731 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Karaomer Dagi 5,367 ft / 1,636 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Karaomer Dagi 5,685 ft / 1,733 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Aptal Dag 3,776 ft / 1,151 m 12 mi / 19 km away