English Peaks is a 12,189 ft / 3,715 m mountain peak near Kokoda, Northern Province, Papua New Guinea. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Northern Province and the 4th highest mountain in Papua New Guinea. The nearest peaks are Mount Scratchley, Mount Thynne, Winter Height, Mount Nebungesa, Mount Popinausi, and Mount Felo. See the English Peaks map, 3D fly around, and the English Peaks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
English Peaks SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to English Peaks summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add English Peaks pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Scratchley 11,267 ft / 3,434 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Thynne 11,568 ft / 3,526 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Winter Height 10,831 ft / 3,301 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Nebungesa 10,517 ft / 3,206 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Popinausi 5,890 ft / 1,795 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Felo 10,563 ft / 3,220 m 9 mi / 14 km away