100% Park trail from Brash Allen Rd.
Enderby Cliffs is a 4,120 ft / 1,256 m mountain peak near Enderby, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5180th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 7096th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Larch Hills, Mount Ida, Memorial Mountain, Trinity Hills, Mount Rose, and Mount Mara. See the Enderby Cliffs map, 3D fly around, and the Enderby Cliffs photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Enderby Cliffs SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 4, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Larch Hills 3,918 ft / 1,194 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Mount Ida 4,150 ft / 1,265 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Memorial Mountain 4,197 ft / 1,279 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Trinity Hills 4,902 ft / 1,494 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Mount Rose 2,971 ft / 906 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Mount Mara 6,828 ft / 2,081 m 14 mi / 22 km away