Empire Mountain is a 11,460 ft / 3,493 m mountain peak near Springville, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 341st highest mountain in California and the 2171st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sawtooth Peak, Sawtooth Peak N, Mineral Peak, Mount Eisen, Miners Nose, and Needham Mountain. See the Empire Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Empire Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Empire Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Empire Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sawtooth Peak 12,333 ft / 3,759 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sawtooth Peak N 12,343 ft / 3,762 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mineral Peak 11,404 ft / 3,476 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Eisen 12,185 ft / 3,714 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Miners Nose 9,409 ft / 2,868 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Needham Mountain 12,520 ft / 3,816 m 2 mi / 4 km away