Emory Peak is a 7,825 ft / 2,385 m mountain peak in Texas, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Texas and the 10278th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Toll Mountain, Townsend Point, Casa Grande Peak, Ward Mountain, Vernon Bailey Peak, and Mount Huffman. Emory Peak belongs to the U.S. National Park High Points peak list. See the Emory Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Emory Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Emory Peak SUMMIT LOG
11 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 25, 2009. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Emory Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Toll Mountain 7,398 ft / 2,255 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Townsend Point 7,559 ft / 2,304 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Casa Grande Peak 7,103 ft / 2,165 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ward Mountain 6,890 ft / 2,100 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Vernon Bailey Peak 6,621 ft / 2,018 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Carter Peak 5,518 ft / 1,682 m 2 mi / 4 km away