Ely Hill is a 10,045 ft / 3,062 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2179th highest mountain in Colorado and the 4369th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 9580 ft / 2919 m, Black Hawk Mountain, Smith Hill, Point 9386 ft / 2860 m, Visitor Point, and Point 9020 ft / 2749 m. Ely Hill belongs to the Colorado Front Range 1000 peak list. See the Ely Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Ely Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ely Hill SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Ely Hill
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 9580 ft / 2919 m 9,580 ft / 2,920 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Black Hawk Mountain 9,991 ft / 3,045 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Smith Hill 8,700 ft / 2,652 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 9386 ft / 2860 m 9,386 ft / 2,861 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Visitor Point 9,501 ft / 2,896 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 9020 ft / 2749 m 9,020 ft / 2,749 m 2 mi / 3 km away