Elk Rock is a 4,360 ft / 1,329 m mountain peak near Morton, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1522nd highest mountain in Washington and the 27644th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Spotted Buck Mountain, Spud Mountain, Castle Peak, Hoffstadt Mountain, Minnie Peak, and Coldwater Peak. See the Elk Rock map, 3D fly around, and the Elk Rock photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Elk Rock SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Elk Rock summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Elk Rock pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Spotted Buck Mountain 3,720 ft / 1,134 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Spud Mountain 4,478 ft / 1,365 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Castle Peak 4,567 ft / 1,392 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Hoffstadt Mountain 2,500 ft / 762 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Minnie Peak 5,505 ft / 1,678 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Coldwater Peak 5,581 ft / 1,701 m 8 mi / 13 km away