Elk Peak is a 10,997 ft / 3,352 m mountain peak near Sheridan, Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 277th highest mountain in Wyoming and the 2904th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Saddle Mountain, Black Rib, Dome Peak, Crooked Creek Hill, Bruce Mountain, and Lookout Mountain. See the Elk Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Elk Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Elk Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Elk Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Saddle Mountain 10,554 ft / 3,217 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Black Rib 10,456 ft / 3,187 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Dome Peak 10,807 ft / 3,294 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Crooked Creek Hill 9,616 ft / 2,931 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Bruce Mountain 10,328 ft / 3,148 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Lookout Mountain 10,111 ft / 3,082 m 8 mi / 13 km away