Elk Peak is a 10,997 ft / 3,352 m mountain peak near Sheridan, Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 276th highest mountain in Wyoming and the 2667th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Saddle Mountain, Black Rib, Dome Peak, Crooked Creek Hill, Bruce Mountain, and Lookout Mountain. See the Elk Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Elk Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Elk Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Elk Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pigeon Roost 6,424 ft / 1,958 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Marble Mountain 6,890 ft / 2,100 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Black Marble Mountain 7,434 ft / 2,266 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kings Castle 7,405 ft / 2,257 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Box Camp Mountain 7,267 ft / 2,215 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- No Mans Mountain 6,234 ft / 1,900 m 6 mi / 9 km away