Elk Peak is a 10,571 ft / 3,222 m mountain peak in Idaho, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 68th highest mountain in Idaho and the 3495th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Reward Peak, Packrat Peak, The Temple, Mount Cramer, Sevy Peak, and Monte Verita. See the Elk Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Elk Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Elk Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Elk Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Elk Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Elk Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Saddle Mountain 10,554 ft / 3,217 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Black Rib 10,456 ft / 3,187 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Dome Peak 10,807 ft / 3,294 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Crooked Creek Hill 9,616 ft / 2,931 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Bruce Mountain 10,328 ft / 3,148 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Lookout Mountain 10,111 ft / 3,082 m 8 mi / 13 km away