Elk Mountain is a 12,228 ft / 3,727 m mountain peak near Absarokee, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Montana and the 1630th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bowback Mountain, Mount Inabnit, Sylvan Peak, Sundance Mountain, Castle Mountain, and Mount Lockhart. See the Elk Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Elk Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Elk Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Elk Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Elk Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- McClelland Mountain 10,879 ft / 3,316 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ute Peak 10,787 ft / 3,288 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Trout Mountain 11,936 ft / 3,638 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Turret Peak 10,643 ft / 3,244 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sentinel Peak 10,170 ft / 3,100 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Copper Mountain 11,942 ft / 3,640 m 6 mi / 10 km away