Elk Mountain is a 12,228 ft / 3,727 m mountain peak near Absarokee, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Montana and the 1630th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bowback Mountain, Mount Inabnit, Sylvan Peak, Sundance Mountain, Castle Mountain, and Mount Lockhart. See the Elk Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Elk Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Elk Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Elk Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Elk Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Elk Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bowback Mountain 12,290 ft / 3,746 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Inabnit 11,854 ft / 3,613 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sylvan Peak 11,936 ft / 3,638 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sundance Mountain 12,231 ft / 3,728 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Castle Mountain 12,605 ft / 3,842 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Lockhart 11,598 ft / 3,535 m 3 mi / 5 km away