Elephant Mountain is a 1,903 ft / 580 m mountain peak near Hudson Falls, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1447th highest mountain in New York and the 45486th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Black Mountain, Sugarloaf Mountain, Hogback Mountain, Berry Hill, The Knob, and Brown Mountain. See the Elephant Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Elephant Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Elephant Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 25, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Old Blue Mountain 3,579 ft / 1,091 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bemis Mountain 3,592 ft / 1,095 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Metallak Mountain 2,844 ft / 867 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Moody Mountain 2,385 ft / 727 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sawyer Mountain 2,579 ft / 786 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- C Bluff Mountain 2,799 ft / 853 m 5 mi / 7 km away