Elbow Peak is a 2,808 ft / 856 m mountain peak near Rutland, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 172nd highest mountain in Vermont and the 37614th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Deer Leap Mountain, North Elbow Peak, Deer Leap Rock, South Pond Peak, Blue Ridge Mountain, and Northeast South Pond Peak. See the Elbow Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Elbow Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Elbow Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Elbow Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Deer Leap Mountain 2,779 ft / 847 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- North Elbow Peak 2,730 ft / 832 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Deer Leap Rock 2,526 ft / 770 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- South Pond Peak 2,696 ft / 822 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Blue Ridge Mountain 3,278 ft / 999 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Northeast South Pond Peak 2,810 ft / 856 m 3 mi / 4 km away